1. ACCESS TO THE CAMPING. It is reserved for campers, any other person must ask the reception for entry permission. In the necessary case, the campers will be expelled, who by their behavior alter the peace and harmony of the other campers or do not observe the norms of coexistence, as established in the present regulations.
2. REGULATION. This Regulation will be delivered to the client, and the entry into the campsite will mean its full acceptance.
3. REGISTRATION. All campers will formalize the registration process in the reception office at the time of arrival, and must expressly mention all the items subject to payment that will be introduced in the campsite. Any variation of the aforementioned concepts must be communicated immediately to the Reception, by presentation by the client of the corresponding copy of the entry record. In case of not doing so, the reductions in the concepts can not be reduced from the total payment of the invoice and the increases in the aforementioned concepts will be billed on the total basis of your stay at the campsite, all without prejudice to the aforementioned.
4. HOURS OF SILENCE (24h to 8h) and REST (13 to 16 h) And from (23 to 24 h) during the rest hours and in the interest of those who wish to rest, campers are asked to lower the volume of radio sets and audio equipment; reduce the use of vehicles to the minimum, and stop playing outside the designated areas. From midnight until 8 o'clock in the morning the silence will be absolute. The breach of this obligation will be sufficient cause for the resolution of the accommodation contract, without any right to compensation. Said cause of resolution may be exercised after the warning to the clientele and its refusal to comply.
5. ARRIVALS. The arrival time will be from 12 to 24 h for caravans, shops and Bungalows. The campers who arrive in the period between the opening of the campsite until 12 o'clock, will be installed as waiting, in the reception parking.
6. LOCATION. Both the one chosen upon arrival and any subsequent variation must be immediately notified to the Reception. The Reception also reserves the right to indicate to the camper the location to be used during their stay at the campsite. Only the reception and surveillance personnel can give instructions for its correct installation. It is strictly forbidden to occupy another site to the chosen or assigned to stay at the campsite, either for reservation of the same or any other purpose. The installation of fixed elements, enclosures, pavements, landfills, plastic covers or shades, electrical appliances in general or any other similar nature other than those specified in this regulation is also prohibited. As an environmental protection measure it is forbidden to anchor any type of sharp object on the trees or plants of the campsite. The breach of the obligations referred to above will be sufficient cause for the resolution of the accommodation, without any right to compensation. Said cause of resolution may be exercised after the warning to the clientele and the refusal of the client to withdraw the installed.
7. INSURANCE. The Management declines any eventual responsibility in case of theft, having contracted a civil responsibility policy. The valuables can be deposited in the security boxes installed in Reception-Box.
8. VISITORS. People outside the campsite with the intention of visiting family or friends camped in it, must leave the vehicle outside the campsite and carry out the corresponding registration process in the reception office. They will be given a receipt to present again upon departure. The schedule of visits is from 13 hours to 20 hours and can not exceed 3 hours, once exceeded this limitation will proceed to charge it as a stay at the campsite.
9. SPORADIC STAYS. In the cases of families and groups encamped, in which some of its members attend only sporadically, the record will be opened from the moment of arrival until the end of their stay.
10. UNDER 18 YEARS OLD. These will only be admitted in the company of a senior who will guarantee any eventual responsibility. Parents or companions of minors will be responsible for damages or accidents caused by them during their stay at the campsite.
11. DOGS AND ANIMALS OF COMPANY, as well as of any other animal that supposes danger or can cause annoyances, must be at all times controlled and tied and with muzzle. The campsite reserves the admission of those animals classified as dangerous or unsuitable for camping. In no case will temporary abandonment be allowed on the campsite by its owners or access without a visa vaccination card.
12. CIRCULATION OF VEHICLES. At the campsite the maximum speed allowed is 10 km / h. In order not to disturb the campers' rest, the circulation of vehicles at the campsite between 24 h and 8 h in the morning is prohibited. Any camper who arrives or marches between those hours, must comply with the instructions of entry and exit of the night watchman. The unnecessary use of motor vehicles for internal travel is prohibited.
13. PROHIBITED EXCESS VOLUME. In televisions, radios and any other means of reproduction.
14. COMPETITION GAMES. In order to avoid inconvenience other campers are prohibited outside the designated areas for that purpose.
15. BIKES. It is strictly prohibited the competitive or dangerous conduction of these as well as the circulation of the same from the 22 h. During the period between 1/07 and 31/08, the use, inside the campsite, of bicycles, skateboards and any other vehicle for minors under 18 years of age is restricted, for reasons of safety, except in areas specifically designated for for it.
16. WASTEWATER. For obvious reasons of hygiene and conservation of trees and plants, it is forbidden to dump them into the soil, and the use of the corresponding container for wastewater is mandatory. Said containers must be emptied only and exclusively in 105 W.c. chemicals located in the sanitary blocks.
17. WATER SUPPLIES. It is potable in all facilities and is carried out with water from the municipal supply.
18. SOURCES, SINKS AND LAUNDRY. The sources are for the exclusive use of water collection. The sinks will be used only to wash dishes and kitchen utensils and the laundry only for washing clothes. The campers are asked to leave all these facilities in perfect state of cleanliness.
19. CAR WASHING. The campsite does not have adequate places for washing and it is forbidden to wash them in it.
20. GARBAGES. These must be deposited in the bins and bins installed for this purpose in the avenues and other areas of the campsite, cooperating in this way to preserve the cleanliness of the same.
21. BARBECUES. Avoiding in any case the inconvenience to the other campers and when the atmospheric conditions allow it, it is tolerated the use of the same within the own site between 12 and 16 h. It is strictly forbidden to light open fire at the campsite, beach and surroundings.
22. BOATS. The owners of all types of boats must leave them in their plot or in the areas arranged for that purpose on the beach and use the corresponding channel for their entry and exit to the sea. Motor boats will not be able to navigate with the propulsion in motion to less than 300 m. of the beach. For those activities related to sport fishing the campsite refers to the current legislation.
23. PROHIBITION OF USE OF DOMESTIC BUTANE. The use of domestic butane inside the campsite is prohibited. In Reception they have the service of recharging and selling camping-gas articles.
24. ELECTRICAL SUPPLY. It is strictly forbidden to connect an unsuitable or ungrounded plug. The Management reserves the right to prohibit the electricity supply to customers whose installation is not in perfect condition. All the necessary accessories are for sale in the camping tents. The doors of the cabinets for the electrical supply must be closed. The Camping's official electrician is the only authorized person to examine the breakdowns.
25. TRANSFERS OF CAMPING EQUIPMENT. Campers who transfer their equipment to other families, must indicate this in advance at the Reception, which may accept the assignment under conditions that, given the circumstances, agree or oblige the client to leave the occupied site free, proceeding with the host family of the team. carry out the corresponding process of registration and election or assignment of a new site.
26. PAYMENT OF INVOICES. The invoice must be paid preferably twenty-four hours before the day of departure. To make such payment it is necessary to present the copy of the entry record. Any invoice that exceeds 30 days of stay, must be paid for monthly periods in the form of partial payment.
27. DEPARTURES. The plot must be vacated before 12 o'clock on the day of departure leaving it in perfect condition, clean and tidy. The Bungalows must be vacated before 12 o'clock on the day of departure. The exit of the camping site can be made until 2 pm at the most, and the vehicle and other camping facilities parked in the Reception car parks must remain there during this time. At the exit, to collect your documents, please show us your invoice and return the Identification Cards and the Control Number of your Vehicle.
28. ABANDONMENT OF STORES OR CARAVANS. All those objects that remain in the plot on the day of the departure of its occupants, without the written authorization of the Directorate will be considered abandoned by their owner and will be removed by the camping staff. The reception will freely dispose of them, not assuming any responsibility for the loss or deterioration of abandoned tents or caravans.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
Camping Coroso, S.L. will accept the cancellation of reservations that have been communicated in writing more than 30 days before the arrival date. Cancellations made later will generate the following refunds: (1) Between 30 and 15 days before arrival: Refund of 50% of the advance amount of the reservation. (2) Between 14 and 0 days before the expected arrival date: 0% refund of the advance amount of the reservation.
The cancellation, which will always be in writing, will not be subject to any formality, but to be processed, you must incorporate at least the following information: Name and surname of the client and address; the corresponding receipt; bank details for the corresponding refund; and signature (only in the case that the application will be sent on paper-image). Camping Coroso S.L. acknowledge receipt of your communication as soon as possible and refund the amount of the reservation, with or without withholding expenses as appropriate, within a maximum period of 14 calendar days from the date of the request. In no case will the amounts corresponding to administrative expenses be returned.